Adjusting the playback speed – the DPC (Digital Pitch Control) function
You can adjust the playback speed in a range from 0.25 times to 3.00 times. Changing the playback speed does not affect the playback audio. Files will play in natural tones, thanks to digital processing.
You can also change the playback speed while your linear PCM recorder is in the transcription playback mode.
- While playback is on standby or in progress, press DPC (Digital Pitch Control).The DPC setting screen is displayed.
- Pressorto adjust the playback speed.
The speed decreases by 0.05 times (from x 0.25 to x 1.00).
The speed increases by 0.10 times (from x 1.00 to x 3.00).
The playback speed is set to [x 1.00] by default.
Pressorto select [ON].
To resume the normal playback speed, select [OFF] in step 3.
You can select the playback speed as follows:
- 1.00 times - 0.25 times: FLAC files with the sampling frequency at 88.2 kHz or higher
- 2.00 times - 0.25 times: FLAC files with the sampling frequency below 88.2 kHz, LPCM files with the sampling frequency at 88.2 kHz or higher
- 3.00 times - 0.25 times: other than the above
The contents of the Help Guide may be subject to change without notice due to updates to the product's specifications.