Customizing the recording settings for [My Scene]
You can customize the recording settings for [My Scene 1] or [My Scene 2] of the Scene Select function to make a recording scene that suits your preference.
- Use the Settings menu to set the following:
The following recording menu items can be set.
- REC Mode
- Built-In Mic Sensitivity
- Ext. Input Setting
- Recording Filter
- Select [Scene Select] - [My Scene 1] or [My Scene 2] from the OPTION menu, and then press .
- Press or to select [Copy Current Settings], and then press .
[Copy Current Recording Setting?] appears on the display window.
- Press or to select [Yes], and then press .
- When a recording scene is already selected for [Scene Select], changing any of the recording settings in step 1 displays [*] next to the selected scene icon and then the message [Current Setting Not Saved. Save to My Scene?]. If you want to save the recording settings you changed, select [Yes] and then [My Scene 1] or [My Scene 2] for [Save to].
The contents of the Help Guide may be subject to change without notice due to updates to the product's specifications.