Changing a file name
You can change the name of the files stored under [ Recorded Files] on the HOME menu by adding one of the prefix templates.
- Select the file that you want to rename.
- While playback is on standby, select [Change File Name] on the OPTION menu, and then press .
- Press or to select the desired prefix, and then press .
[Please Wait] appears on the display window and the selected prefix and an underscore (_) will be added to the file name.
Example ([Important] is added to the file 181010_1010.wav): Important_181010_1010.wav
- You cannot change the name of a protected file. To change the name of a protected file, remove the protection from the file first, then change the name. For instructions on removing protection, see Protecting a file.
- You cannot change the name of files in [ Music].
The contents of the Help Guide may be subject to change without notice due to updates to the product's specifications.