Turning the recording/peak indicator on or off (LED)
You can set the recording/peak indicator to turn on or off during linear PCM recorder operations.
- Select [ Settings] - [Common Settings] - [LED] from the HOME menu, and then press .
- Press or to select [ON] or [OFF], and then press .
- Press and hold BACK/HOME to return to the HOME menu.To return to the screen before you displayed the HOME menu, press STOP.
Description of menu items
You can select one of the following items:
- The recording/peak indicator lights or flashes according to linear PCM recorder operations (default setting).
- The recording/peak indicator stays unlit during linear PCM recorder operations.
The contents of the Help Guide may be subject to change without notice due to updates to the product's specifications.