Setting the time period before the linear PCM recorder automatically turns off (Auto Power Off)
You can set your linear PCM recorder to automatically turn off if it is left unused for the specified period time.
- Select [ Settings] - [Common Settings] - [Auto Power Off] from the HOME menu, and then press.
- Pressorto select the desired time period, and then press.
- Press and hold BACK/HOME to return to the HOME menu.To return to the screen before you displayed the HOME menu, press STOP.
Description of menu items
You can select one of the following items:
- Your linear PCM recorder will not turn off automatically.
- Your linear PCM recorder will turn off in approx. 5 minutes.
- Your linear PCM recorder will turn off in approx. 10 minutes.
- Your linear PCM recorder will turn off in approx. 30 minutes (default setting).
- Your linear PCM recorder will turn off in approx. 60 minutes.
During the recording delay countdown, your linear PCM recorder does not turn off even when the period of time specified for the Auto Power Off function expires.
The Auto Power Off function is still active while a Bluetooth connection is established. When your linear PCM recorder turns off, the Bluetooth connection is disconnected. To avoid this, change the time period for the Auto Power Off function to suit your needs.
The contents of the Help Guide may be subject to change without notice due to updates to the product's specifications.