Establishing a Bluetooth connection with the one-touch operation (NFC connection)
You can register (pair) an NFC-compatible Bluetooth audio device and establish a Bluetooth connection with your linear PCM recorder by simply putting the recorder onto the device.
NFC (Near Field Communication) is a technology enabling short-range wireless communication.
- If the Bluetooth audio device has the NFC switch, turn on the switch.
- Put the linear PCM recorder onto the Bluetooth audio device.
Align themark on the linear PCM recorder with themark on the Bluetooth audio device and keep them touched until an instruction appears on the display window of the linear PCM recorder.
- Follow the on-screen instructions until a Bluetooth is established.
- Start playback on the linear PCM recorder.
Now, you can listen to audio from the Bluetooth audio device.
To turn off the NFC function
The NFC function is turned on by default. To turn off the NFC function, select [ Bluetooth] - [NFC Settings] - [OFF] from the HOME menu.
If Bluetooth connection is not established, try the following:
- Keep your linear PCM recorder touched on themark on the Bluetooth audio device and slowly move the recorder back and forth and around.
- If your linear PCM recorder is in the carrying case, remove the case and perform the above steps all over again.
- Check if the NFC function of your linear PCM recorder is turned on. Select [ Bluetooth] - [NFC Settings] from the HOME menu and make sure that [ON] is selected.
The contents of the Help Guide may be subject to change without notice due to updates to the product's specifications.