Selecting a sound quality setting (Equalizer)
You can select a sound quality setting in accordance with a music genre. You can also define sound quality settings and add them as custom settings.
- While playback is on standby or in progress, select [Equalizer] on the OPTION menu, and then press.
- Pressorto select the desired sound quality setting, and then press .
Description of menu items
You can select one of the following items:
- Turns off the Equalizer function (default setting).
- Suitable when you want to uplift yourself and feel hyper by listening to up-tempo music, or when you want to feel exhilarated by listening to music.
- Suitable when you want to feel calm with music playing in background (for example, when you do not want to be distracted by music or when you want to sleep while listening to music).
- Suitable when you want to listen to music with focus on vocal parts.
- Treble Boost:
- Suitable when you want to listen to music with focus on high notes.
- Bass Boost:
- Suitable when you want to listen to music with focus on low notes.
- You can define sound levels in 5 frequency bands.
While playback is in progress with the built-in speaker or a Bluetooth audio device, the Equalizer function does not work.
The contents of the Help Guide may be subject to change without notice due to updates to the product's specifications.