Reducing noise in the playback audio to make human voices sound clearer – the Clear Voice function
The Clear Voice function reduces ambient noises to make human voices distinctive. You will hear human voices more clearly in the playback audio.
- While playback is on standby or in progress, select [Clear Voice] on the OPTION menu, and then press.
Pressorto select [Clear Voice 1] or [Clear Voice 2], and then press.
Description of menu items
You can select one of the following items:
- Turns off the Clear Voice function (default setting).
- Clear Voice 1:
- Reduces ambient noises and adjust loudness of human voices to the optimum level to make human voices sound more clearly.
- Clear Voice 2:
- Reduces ambient noises further than [Clear Voice 1] to make human voices sound much more clearly.
- While playback with the built-in speaker or the Bluetooth audio device, or playback of the files in [ Music] is in progress, the Clear Voice function does not work.
The contents of the Help Guide may be subject to change without notice due to updates to the product's specifications.