Changing a folder name
You can change the name of the folders for storing the files you record with your linear PCM recorder by selecting a folder name from the template.
- Select [ Recorded Files] on the HOME menu, and then press .
Press or to select [Folders].
Select [Built-In Memory] or [SD Card] on the Folders screen.
Press or to select the folder which you want to rename.
- Select [Change Folder Name] on the OPTION menu, and then press .
- Press or to select the desired folder name, and then press .
[Please Wait] appears on the display window and the folder name will be changed.
- You cannot change the name of folders in [ Music].
- A sequential number (01 to 10) is always added to every folder name as a suffix. If you select the folder name that already exists, additional folders with the same name will be suffixed with a sequential number (02 to 10).
The contents of the Help Guide may be subject to change without notice due to updates to the product's specifications.