Display window while the recording information is displayed
You can view the recording information of your linear PCM recorder, including the remaining recording time and the memory storage and storage folder settings for recorded files.
To display the recording information, while recording is on standby, select [REC Information] on the OPTION menu, and then press.
The following recording information is available:
- Available Rec. Time:
- Remaining time available for recording.
- Recording Memory:
- Memory storage ([Built-In Memory] or [SD Card]) for recorded files.
- Recording Folder:
- Storage folder for recorded files.
- Scene Select:
- Recording scene currently selected.
- If you select a scene and then modify the recording setting(s), [*] will appear to the left of the modified setting(s).
- For information about the default settings, see Default settings for the recording scenes of the Scene Select function.
- REC Mode:
- Recording mode currently selected.
- Audio input type currently selected.
- Sensitivity setting:
- Sensitivity level of the microphones currently selected.
- Recording Filter:
- Recording filter currently selected.
- Limiter setting currently selected.
- PRE REC:
- Pre-recording setting currently selected.
- VOR (Voice Operated Recording) setting currently selected.
- SYNC REC:
- Synchronized recording setting currently selected.
- Auto Track Marks:
- Automatic track mark setting currently selected.
- Time Stamps for Auto Track Marks:
- Time stamps for auto track mark setting currently selected.
- Cross-Memory REC:
- Cross-memory recording setting currently selected.
- While recording is on standby, you can press STOP to view the recording information of your linear PCM recorder.
The contents of the Help Guide may be subject to change without notice due to updates to the product's specifications.