Deleting a file
You can select a file and delete it.
- Once you have deleted a file, you will not be able to restore it.
- Select a file you want to delete.
- Select [Delete a File] on the OPTION menu, and then press.
[Delete?] appears and the specified file plays for confirmation.
- Pressorto select [Yes], and then press.
[Please Wait] appears on the display window and the selected file will be deleted.
- You cannot delete a protected file. To delete a protected file, remove the protection from the file first, then delete the file. For instructions on removing protection, see Protecting a file.
- To cancel the deleting process, select [No] in step 3, and then press.
- To delete a part of a file, first divide the file into two files, select the file you want to delete, and proceed with step 2 and step 3. For instructions on dividing a file, see Dividing a file at the current playback point.
The contents of the Help Guide may be subject to change without notice due to updates to the product's specifications.