Manuals and general information
Sony provides the following manuals and information regarding the player.
The provided manuals explain the following operations and functions.
- Basic operations.
- Unique functions that require explanations.
- Complicated operations that require instructions.
This Help Guide provides the standard operating procedures only.
- How to transfer content to the player.
- How to use various functions.
- Notes on using the player.
You can use the WF-SP900 to do the following.
- Listening to music files from a smartphone, etc. via a Bluetooth connection
- Transferring music files to the internal memory of the player and playing back the files
The Help Guide refers to the product as “player.”
Operating Instructions (printed)
- Basic steps to start listening to music after you purchase the player.
Reference Guide (printed)
- Notes on using the player
- Compliance information
- How to access [Important Information]
Read Before Using your Wireless Stereo Headset in a Pool or the Ocean (printed)
- How to attach Swimming Earbuds
- Notes on using the player in a pool or the ocean
- Maintenance information
- Information on copyrights, laws, and regulations
See [Before first use] for details on viewing the information.
Customer support website (online)
See [Customer support website] in this [Help Guide].
- The latest information on the player
- FAQ: Frequently Asked Questions
The contents of the Help Guide may be subject to change without notice due to updates to the product's specifications.