You cannot charge the battery.
The battery of the charging case may have run out. Charge the battery of the charging case through either of the following methods.
- Connect the USB Type-C cable to the USB Type-C port on the charging case and to a USB AC adaptor. (USB Type-C cable: supplied) Then, connect the USB AC adaptor to a wall socket (wall outlet).
- Connect the USB Type-C cable to the USB Type-C port on the charging case and to a running computer.
If the terminals of the player are dirty, the following problems may occur:
- The batteries cannot be charged.
- A computer cannot recognize the player.
Remove the player from the charging case and then store the player inside the charging case. Repeat these actions several times. If the problem persists, do the following:
- Clean the terminals of the player with gentle running tap water.
- Remove any moisture from the terminals and surface of the player with a soft, dry cloth.
- The charging case may not be working correctly. Press the RESTART button on the charging case with a pen or a paper clip to restart the charging case.
- Depending on the USB AC adaptor, you may not be able to charge the player and the charging case.
- Always use the supplied USB Type-C cable when you connect the charging case to a computer or a wall socket (wall outlet).
- Make sure that the computer is on. Turn on the computer if it is in sleep mode or hibernation mode.
The contents of the Help Guide may be subject to change without notice due to updates to the product's specifications.