Selecting the player or a smartphone as the sound source
When the player is connected to a smartphone, you can select one of the following sound sources.
- Player Mode
- You can listen to music on the player.
- While you are listening to music on the player, you can answer or hang up a call to the smartphone.
- Headphone Mode
- You can listen to music on a smartphone with the player.
- You can answer or hang up a call to the smartphone.
- Press the button () 3 times quickly while the Bluetooth function is active.
Each time you press the button () 3 times quickly, the mode toggles. You will hear the voice guidance: Player mode or Headphone mode
- When you connect the player to a smartphone, the player enters the Headphone Mode automatically. When you change the sound source from a smartphone to the player, playback on the smartphone stops automatically.
- If you turn off the player while the Bluetooth function is active, the Bluetooth function will turn on automatically the next time you turn on the player.
- You will hear the voice guidance in the following situations:
- Both units are on your ears.
- Only the left unit is on your ear.
- If you use the player in Player Mode while the Bluetooth function is on, the playback time will be shorter than when the Bluetooth function is off.
- You can switch the sound source only while the player and the smartphone are connected to each other.
The following movie shows you how to switch sound sources and how to perform playback operations.
The contents of the Help Guide may be subject to change without notice due to updates to the product's specifications.