Transferring content from a Mac computer using Content Transfer
You can use Content Transfer. Music content with copyright protection cannot be transferred.
- If you connect the player to a battery-powered computer via the charging case, the battery of the computer will deplete. When you connect the player to a computer via the charging case for a long period of time, connect the computer to an AC power supply.
- Use a computer on which Content Transfer has been installed.
- Launch Content Transfer.
- Store the player inside the charging case. Then, connect the charging case to the computer via USB.
- Open Finder or iTunes. Then, select the music content.
- Drag-and-drop the music content into Content Transfer.
Confirm that the transfer is complete. Then, disconnect the charging case and player from the computer.
- Refer to [Supported formats] for details on compatible file formats.
- Operation may not be guaranteed depending on the version of iTunes.
- Do not disconnect the USB Type-C cable during data transfer (USB Type-C cable: supplied). Otherwise, the data may be damaged.
- Transferred music content is limited to private use only. Use of music content for other purposes requires the permission of the copyright holders.
- The use of a USB hub is only guaranteed when you use a self-powered USB hub that carries an authorized logo.
While the player is connected to a computer via the charging case, observe the following cautions. Otherwise, the player may not function properly.
- Do not turn on the computer.
- Do not restart the computer.
- Do not wake the computer from sleep mode.
- Do not shut down the computer.
The contents of the Help Guide may be subject to change without notice due to updates to the product's specifications.