One-touch connection (NFC) fails.
- Remove the player from the charging case, and make sure that the player is turned on.
- Make sure that the Bluetooth function of the player is active.
- Keep the smartphone close to the N-mark on the charging case until the smartphone reacts. If the smartphone still does not react, move it left, right, back, and forth slowly.
- Make sure that the NFC function of the smartphone is set to on.
- If the smartphone is inside a case, remove it from the case.
- The one-touch connection (NFC) may fail, depending on the smartphone. If the one-touch connection repeatedly fails, turn on the Bluetooth function of the smartphone to connect the smartphone to the player.
- You cannot make a one-touch connection (NFC) while you charge the batteries, because the player cannot be turned on while the batteries are charging. Finish charging first, and then make the one-touch connection (NFC).
The contents of the Help Guide may be subject to change without notice due to updates to the product's specifications.