Connecting the player to a paired smartphone
If you have paired the player and a smartphone before, the player is registered to the smartphone. You can connect the player to the smartphone easily.
- Turn on the Bluetooth function on the last connected smartphone.
Remove the player from the charging case to turn the player on.
- If the Bluetooth function is off, hold down the button () for 2 seconds to turn on the Bluetooth function.
The player will connect to the last connected smartphone.
The lamp () will flash for 5 seconds.
If you have set the player on your ears and turned on the Bluetooth function, you will hear voice guidance instead.
- When the player connects to the smartphone, the model name of the player appears on the screen of the smartphone. If the player is not connected, tap the model name.
- To listen to music stored on the player while the player is connected to the smartphone, switch to the Player Mode by pressing the button () 3 times quickly.
- If the connection fails, try the following.
- Turn off the Bluetooth function on the player, and then turn it on again.
- Turn off the Bluetooth function on the smartphone, and then turn it on again.
- If you turn off the player while the Bluetooth function is active, the Bluetooth function will turn on automatically the next time you turn on the player.
The following movie shows you how to connect the player to a smartphone for the first time and subsequent times.
The contents of the Help Guide may be subject to change without notice due to updates to the product's specifications.