Playing music from a smartphone
You can play music that is stored on a smartphone via a Bluetooth connection.
- While both units of the player are on your ears, hold down the button () for 2 seconds to turn on the Bluetooth function.
The player will connect to the last connected smartphone automatically. Then, you will hear voice guidance.
- Press the button () to start playback.
Playback of music from the smartphone will start. To pause playback, press the button ().
- If the playback volume is too low or barely audible, adjust the volume on the smartphone. If the volume is still too low, raise the volume on the player.
- To listen to music stored on the player while the player is connected to a smartphone, press the button () 3 times quickly to switch to the Player Mode.
- If you turn off the player while the Bluetooth function is active, the Bluetooth function will turn on automatically the next time you turn on the player.
- If the voice guidance is too loud for playing back music, try the following.
- Turn down the volume on the player, and then turn up the volume on the smartphone.
- Depending on the smartphone or the app, you may not be able to play the music with the player. In this case, play the music by operating the smartphone.
- Depending on the Bluetooth device, network environment, and surrounding conditions, you may hear noise, or the sound may be interrupted.
The following movie shows you how to play music on a smartphone.
The contents of the Help Guide may be subject to change without notice due to updates to the product's specifications.