Adjusting the volume
- Tap the sensor () twice quickly to turn up the volume.
Tap the sensor () twice quickly to turn down the volume.
If you continue to tap the sensor ( or ) more than twice quickly, you can turn the volume up or down continuously.
There are 31 volume levels, from 0 to 30 (default volume: 10).
If the tap sensors do not react to tapping, try the following.
- Tap with the tip of your finger, rather than the pad of your finger.
- Tap a little harder.
If the voice guidance is too loud while you are listening to music in the Headphone Mode, try the following.
- Turn down the volume on the player and then turn up the volume on the smartphone.
- You can disable volume operations to prevent accidental operation. Put both units on your ears and hold down the button () for 2 seconds to turn off the Bluetooth function. Then, hold down the button () for 2 seconds to deactivate volume operations using the tap sensors. Hold down the button () for 2 seconds again to re-enable volume operations using the tap sensors. You can also re-enable both tap sensors by storing the player inside the charging case.
- You can adjust the volume only when you put both units on your ears.
- You cannot adjust the volume of the voice guidance.
- When you listen to music stored on the player (Player Mode), you can adjust the volume only during playback.
The contents of the Help Guide may be subject to change without notice due to updates to the product's specifications.