The Bluetooth connection fails.
- Make sure that the player is turned on.
- Make sure that the Bluetooth device is turned on and the Bluetooth function is on.
- If the player automatically connects to the last connected Bluetooth device, you may fail to connect the player to other devices via the Bluetooth function. In that case, operate the last connected Bluetooth device and disconnect it from the player.
- The Bluetooth device is in sleep mode. Cancel the sleep mode.
- The Bluetooth connection has been terminated. Reestablish the Bluetooth connection.
- If the pairing information for the player has been deleted from the Bluetooth device, pair the player with the Bluetooth device again.
The contents of the Help Guide may be subject to change without notice due to updates to the product's specifications.