- Charging time and playback time depend on the following conditions.
- The number of times you have charged the battery
- Operating temperature
- When the battery is sufficiently charged but the battery life has dropped to about half of its normal span, the battery may be worn out.
Lithium-ion rechargeable batteries are built into the player and the charging case. When you store the player and the charging case for long periods of time, check the following to prevent the deterioration of the built-in batteries.
- Store the player and the charging case at temperatures from 5 °C to 35 °C (41 ºF to 95 ºF).
To prevent deterioration of the batteries, charge the batteries of the player and the charging case at least once every 6 months.
- You feel mild tingling against your ears particularly in dry air conditions.
This is a result of static electricity accumulated in the body.
This effect can be minimized by wearing clothes made from natural materials.
Sony is not responsible for user data even if the following problems occur due to defects in the player, the charging case or a computer.
- Recording or downloading of data is incomplete.
- Data (such as music) is damaged or deleted.
The contents of the Help Guide may be subject to change without notice due to updates to the product's specifications.