Attaching the battery pack
Attach the battery pack to this product.
- Close the LCD monitor and retract the viewfinder (models with the Viewfinder), and then attach the battery pack ().
- Align the indentation on this product and projection on the battery pack, then slide the battery pack upwards.
- When the viewfinder (models with the Viewfinder) is pulled out, retract it.
To remove the battery pack
Turn off this product. Slide the battery release lever () and remove the battery pack ().
- Remove the battery pack after waiting 15 seconds or more when turning the power off. If not, the camera setting may not be retained.
- You cannot use any InfoLITHIUM battery pack other than the V series to this product.
- You cannot use the NP-FV30 InfoLITHIUM battery pack with this product.
- In the default setting, the power turns off automatically if you leave this product without any operation for about 2 minutes, to save battery power (Power Save).