Audio Rec Level
You can adjust the audio recording level.
- - [Camera/Mic] - [ Microphone] - [Audio Rec Level] - desired setting.
Descriptions of menu items
- The audio recording level is adjusted automatically.
- Manual ():
- Adjust the audio recording level with to raise the audio recording level and to lower the audio recording level.
- The manually set value will be reset each time you switch between [Auto] and [Manual].
- When [Audio Rec Level] is set to [Manual], Blt-in Zoom Mic will switch to [Off].
- It is recommended that you wear headphones to operate while checking the level.
- When continuously recording loud sound, lower the recording level in advance to record dynamic sound.
- The limiter is always active regardless of the setting value of the recording level.
- When you are using a dedicated microphone that is connected with the Multi interface shoe, the recording level setting will be invalid, and you will not be able to adjust the recording level .
- After setting [My Voice Canceling] to [On], you cannot change the audio recording level anymore.