Images cannot be played back.
- Select the type of recording media you want to play back. (models with the internal memory)
- Select the movie type (XAVC S/AVCHD/MP4) you want to play by switching movie/photo playback screen.
- Images recorded on other devices may not be played back. This is not a malfunction.
- To play movie files edited on a computer or other equipment and written back to the recording media, but where no image appears on the Event View screen, perform [Repair Img. DB F.].
- To play a movie recorded in [ XAVC S 4K] format, make sure to set [ Frame Rate] to the same value (30p or 24p) you set when recording. If not, you cannot play the movie, and a thumbnail does not appear on the LCD monitor (1080 60i-compatible device).