Protect movies and photos to avoid deleting them by mistake. will be displayed on the protected images.
- Press the button on this product to enter the playback mode.
- On the Event View screen, select , and then select the movie format you want to protect.
- An icon other than may be displayed depending on the [ File Format] setting and playback movie format setting.
- - [Edit/Copy] - [Protect] - desired setting.
Descriptions of menu items
- Multiple Images:
You can select images to be protected. Select the type of image you want to protect, then add to the desired images, and then select .
- Set All In Event:
You can protect all images in the selected date at one time. Select the date you want to protect using /, and then select .
- Remove All In Event:
You can remove the protection from all images in the selected date at one time. Select the date you want to remove the protection using /, and then select .
- You cannot select multiple dates.