Enjoying 5.1ch surround sound
You can record Dolby Digital 5.1ch surround sound with the built-in microphone. Realistic sound can be enjoyed when playing a movie on devices that support 5.1ch surround sound input.
- This function is available only when [ File Format] is set to [ AVCHD].
A: Built-in microphone
- The sound of XAVC S and MP4 movies are recorded in 2ch sound.
- The built-in speaker does not output 5.1ch surround sound even if you play back a movie recorded with 5.1ch surround sound on this product.
- To enjoy the 5.1ch surround sound of the movies recorded in 5.1ch sound, you need a device compatible with 5.1ch surround.
- When you connect this product with the supplied HDMI cable, the sound of movies recorded in 5.1ch sound is automatically output in 5.1ch sound.