You can copy images stored on the recording media of this product. The original copy of the image will not be deleted after the copy operation has been completed. After you select [Copy], a display asking you to select the source and the destination for the images to be copied appears. Select the desired item.
- [Edit/Copy] - [Copy] - desired source and desired destination for the images - desired setting.
Descriptions of menu items
- Multiple Images:
You can select images to be copied.
Select the type of image you want to copy, then add to the desired images, and then select .
- All In Event:
You can copy all images in the selected date at one time.
Select the date you want to copy using /, and then select .
- Do not close the LCD monitor while copying files. Copying will be interrupted.
- You can copy [ XAVC S 4K] movies only at the currently selected frame rate. To copy movies at other frame rates, you should set the frame rate before copying them.
- When you record an image on the memory card for the first time, create the image database file by selecting [Repair Img. DB F.] - [Memory Card].
- Connect this product to a wall outlet (wall socket) using the supplied AC Adaptor to prevent this product from running out of power during copy.
- You cannot copy XAVC S format movies stored on the internal memory (models with the internal memory) of the camcorder to the SDHC memory card.