Using your smartphone or tablet as a wireless remote commander using the NFC function (NFC one-touch remote)
You can operate this product using your NFC-enabled smartphone or tablet as a wireless remote commander.
- Make sure that your smartphone is not in sleep mode and the screen is unlocked in advance.
- Install Imaging Edge Mobile on your smartphone.
- If Imaging Edge Mobile is already installed in your smartphone, update the software to the latest version.
- Activate the NFC function of the smartphone.
- On an iPhone/iPad, launch Imaging Edge Mobile, and then select [Scan NFC/QR Code of the Camera] - [Scan NFC of the Camera] to activate the NFC function.
- Enter the recording mode, and then touch (N mark) of this product to (N mark) of your smartphone.
- Make sure that (N mark) is displayed on the LCD monitor of this product.
- Hold this product and your smartphone together and keep them still for about 1-2 seconds until Imaging Edge Mobile starts up on your smartphone.
- Operate this product using your smartphone.
- The photo size stored on the smartphone is [2M] except when the image size is [ S (VGA)].
- Movies are recorded on this product and are not stored on the smartphone.
- The operation methods and display screens for the application are subject to change without notice by future upgrades.
- This application is not guaranteed to work on all smartphones and tablets.
- If the connections is not made successfully, try to connect by entering the SSID and password.
- For the latest supported OS, refer to the download page of Imaging Edge Mobile.