Viewing images on a 4K TV
You can play images recorded in the movie format [ XAVC S 4K], in high definition image quality by connecting this product to a TV with an HDMI jack.
- Switch the input on the TV to the connected jack.
- - [Setup] - [ Connection] - [HDMI Resolution] - desired setting.
The playback image quality differs, depending on the [HDMI Resolution] setting value.
- When [HDMI Resolution] is set to [Auto] or [2160p/1080p]
- Playback image quality: 4K
- When [HDMI Resolution] is set to [1080p], [1080i] or [720p]
- Playback image quality: High definition image quality
- Connect the HDMI cable ( ) (supplied) to the HDMI OUT jack ( ) on this product and to the HDMI input jack ( ) on the TV.
- Refer to the instruction manuals of the TV as well.
- Use the supplied AC Adaptor as the power source.