Charging the battery pack using your computer
Charge the battery pack by connecting this product and your computer with the micro USB cable. Attach the battery pack in advance.
Close the LCD monitor.
- When the viewfinder (models with the Viewfinder) is pulled out, retract it.
- Connect this product to a running computer using the micro USB cable.
- The POWER/CHG (charge) lamp turns orange.
- The POWER/CHG (charge) lamp turns off when the battery pack is fully charged. Remove the micro USB cable from this product and the computer.
: micro USB cable
: To a wall outlet (wall socket)
- It is recommended that you charge the battery in a temperature range of 10 °C to 30 °C (50 °F to 86 °F).