Adding a highlight point during recording
You can specify highlight points (scenes to be included in a highlight movie) during recording.
- On the movie recording screen, select at the bottom right corner when a scene you want to include in the highlight movie appears.
- You can set the highlight points only when [Dual Video REC] is set to [On].
- Up to 10 highlight points can be set. If the number of set highlight points has reached 10 points, no more highlight points can be set. To set a new highlight point, set it when creating the highlight movie.
- Highlight points can be set to MP4 movies only that have recorded with [Dual Video REC]. 24p movies can be recorded with [Dual Video REC], but cannot be used for highlight movies.
- Highlight points you set are not always used for the highlight movie.