24p Mode (1080 50i-compatible device)
You can record 24p movies with changing the signal format.
- - [Setup] - [ General Settings] - [24p Mode] -If you want to return the system to 50i mode, select in the [Cancel 24p Mode] screen.
- This product reboots each time you change the setting.
- When you change the setting, formatting the recording media is required.
- When you select [24p Mode], the following settings will be limited.
- The movie recording format is limited to 24p, so you can select from the XAVC S 4K, XAVC S HD and AVCHD formats.
- Depending on the connected TV, images may not be played back normally because the video signal output from this product is in the NTSC format.
- You cannot set [ Frame Rate].