Set the language, date and time when using this product for the first time.
- Open the LCD monitor of this product and turn the power on.
Select the desired language, then select [Next].
A: Touch the LCD monitor
- Select the desired geographical area with /, then select [Next].
- Set [Daylight Savings] or [Summer Time], select the date format and the date and time.
- If you set [Daylight Savings] or [Summer Time] to [On], the clock advances 1 hour.
- When you select the date and time, select one of the items and adjust the value with /.
- When you select - , the date and time setting operation is complete.
- The date and time are recorded automatically and can be displayed only during playback. To display them, select - [Setup] - [ Playback Settings] - [Data Code] - [Date/Time].