This product has a balanced optical SteadyShot function that allows you to reduce the camera-shake when shooting with zooming, as well as when shooting with a wide-angle shot .
- - [Camera/Mic] - [ Camera Settings] - [ SteadyShot] - desired setting.
Descriptions of menu items
- Intelligent Active :
- Records a movie using the most effective SteadyShot function on this product.
- Active :
- Records a movie using the effective SteadyShot function. However, images that appear on the LCD monitor become smaller because the images are trimmed.
- Standard :
- Reduces camera shake using the SteadyShot function in wide-angle shooting. However, camera-shake of the roll axis is not reduced.
- Off ():
- Does not use the SteadyShot function.
- The angle of view will be changed after changing the settings of the [ SteadyShot] function.
- When you set [ SteadyShot] to [Active], the zoom magnification is 40x when recording an HD movie and 30x when recording a 4K movie.
- While using the following functions, you cannot use [Intelligent Active]. If you use the following functions while [Intelligent Active] is set, [
SteadyShot] will be switched to [Active].
- [Smth Slw REC]
- [Golf Shot]
- [High Speed REC]
- When [ File Format] is set to [ XAVC S 4K]
- When the battery is low, the SteadyShot function stops. Change the battery pack if the remaining battery icon blinks, which is a sign that the battery needs to be changed.