In this Help Guide, the differences in the specifications for each model are described together.
If you find the description like “Models with ... ” as below, confirm in this chapter whether the description applies to this product.
- (models with the internal memory)
- (1080 60i-compatible device)
- (1080 50i-compatible device)
To confirm the model name of this product
See the bottom of this product.
A: Model name (FDR-AX43/AX43A/AX45/AX45A/AX60)
Differences in functions
Models with the internal memory: FDR-AX45/AX45A/AX60
Models with the Viewfinder: FDR-AX60
Models with the NIGHTSHOT function: FDR-AX60
Models with the Manual ring and Manual button: FDR-AX60
Models with the Shooting Mode button: FDR-AX60
1080 60i-compatible device: See the bottom of this product.
1080 50i-compatible device: See the bottom of this product.
Models with the USB IN/OUT jacks: Except models for Europe.
Models with the USB Output only jack: Models for Europe only.
- For the following items, the descriptions are explained with the model name.
- Parts and controls
- Menu items
- Expected recording time of movies
- Expected number of recordable photos