You can select a size for the photos you are going to shoot. The number of photos you can shoot differs, depending on the image size selected.
- - [Image Quality/ Size] - [ Image Size] - desired setting.
- The image size is set according to the format selected as [ File Format].
L (16.6M) (*)
L (12.5M) (*)
M (6.2M) (*)
S (VGA) (*)
* Cannot be selected in movie recording mode. (L, if selected, will be changed to M.)
- The image size selected with this setting is also applied to photos taken by the Dual Capture function.
- The By Pixel Super Resolution technology is used for recording size L photos and size M photos (recorded by the Dual Capture function during AVCHD/XAVC S HD movie recording).