You can delete unnecessary images.
- Press the button on this product to enter the playback mode.
- On the Event View screen, select , and then select the movie format you want to delete.
- An icon other than may be displayed depending on the [ File Format] setting and playback movie format setting.
- - [Edit/Copy] - [Delete] - desired setting.
Descriptions of menu items
- Multiple Images:
You can select images to be deleted. Select the type of image you want to delete, then add to the desired images, and then select .
- All In Event:
You can delete all images in the selected date at one time. Select the date you want to delete using /, and then select .
- When [Dual Video REC] is set to [On], MP4 format movies and 4K format movies (XAVC S 4K) or HD format movies (XAVC S HD or AVCHD) are recorded on the camcorder. To delete 4K format movies (XAVC S 4K) or HD format movies (XAVC S HD/AVCHD), repeat steps 1 to 3 for each movie you want to delete. To delete MP4 format movies, switch the playback movie format of to MP4 in step 2, and proceed to step 3.