Installing the PlayMemories Home software in your computer
Installing the PlayMemories Home software on your computer enables you to make use of your recorded images.
- Access the following download page using an Internet browser on your computer to download the PlayMemories Home software.
- Install the software according to the on-screen instructions.
- When the installation has completed, PlayMemories Home starts.
- Connect this product and your computer with the micro USB Cable.
- If the PlayMemories Home software is already installed on your computer, connect this product to your computer. Functions that can be used with this product will then be available.
To the Multi/Micro USB terminal
Micro USB cable
To the USB jack of your computer
- Log on to your computer as an administrator.
- You may need to restart your computer. When prompted to restart, follow the on-screen instructions.
- Depending on the usage environment, DirectX can then be installed.
- For details on PlayMemories Home, refer to the help of PlayMemories Home.