Connecting this product to more than one camera with Multi Camera Control (Multi Connection)
You can connect this product with several Action Cams which support multi connection via Wi-Fi. By connecting via Wi-Fi, you can control those Action Cams with this product. This product can connect to only one camera by a single operation.
To connect to another camera, try to connect to the other camera after finishing connection to the first camera.
- Turn on the power of the cameras you want to connect and set them in a state ready for Wi-Fi connection.
- For details on the operation, refer to the instructions manual of the cameras.
- Turn on this product, then select - [Wireless] - [ Setting] - [Multi Camera Ctrl Set] - [Multi Connection].
Select - [Wireless] - [ Function] - [Multi Camera Control].
- Select .
- Select [Connect Device Reg].
- This product enters registration waiting status (registration waiting status ends in about 2 minutes).
- Perform connecting operation on the camera you want to connect with this product.
- For details on the Wi-Fi connection, refer to the instruction manuals of the cameras.
- Select [OK] when it is displayed on the screen of the product to finish the registration.
- Repeat steps 4 to 7 for each camera you want to connect.
- This product cannot perform multi connection between other Handycam.
- A maximum of five cameras (compatible with Multi Camera Control) can be registered to this product.
- The operations in step 4 - 8 are necessary only for the first-time registration.
- Change the settings of the camera you want to connect to before the registration waiting status of this product ends.
- This product displays a character string deleting “DIRECT-” from the SSID of the camera you want to connect to as the SSID of the camera.