Flash (Only when connecting an external flash)
Select the flash setting.
Select the desired flash setting when you record photos using an external flash (sold separately) compatible with this product.
- - [Camera/Mic] - [ Flash] - [Flash] - desired setting.
Descriptions of menu items
- Automatically flashes when there is insufficient ambient light.
- On ():
- Always uses the flash regardless of the surrounding brightness.
- Off ():
- Records without flash.
- The flash does not operate in the movie recording mode.
- Particles (dust, pollen, etc.) floating close to the lens are accentuated by a flash, and they appear as white circular spots. To reduce this phenomenon, brighten the recording place and record the subject without a flash.