1. About Auto Calibration
Auto Calibration allows you to perform automatic calibration as follows.
- Check the connection between each speaker and the receiver.
- Adjust the speaker level.
- Measure the distance of each speaker from your seating position. (*1)
- Measure the speaker size. (*1)
- Measure the frequency characteristics (EQ). (*1)
- Measure the frequency characteristics (Phase). (*1)(*2)
*1 The measurement result is not utilized when [Direct] is selected for the sound field setting and an analog input is selected.
*2 The measurement result may be not utilized, depending on the audio formats.
- The D.C.A.C. is designed to achieve proper sound balance for your room. However, you can adjust the speaker levels manually according to your preference using [Test Tone] in the [Speaker Settings] menu.