The receiver cannot be operated.
- Update the software of the iPhone/iPad/iPod or iTunes to the latest version.
- Update the software of the receiver to the latest version.
- Connection between the AirPlay device and receiver may be lost. Restart the AirPlay device and/or the receiver.
- The network connection between the iPhone/iPad/iPod or computer running iTunes, and the receiver may be unstable.
- Check the status and settings of the router for the network.
- Try restarting the router, the iPhone/iPad/iPod or computer running iTunes, and the receiver.
- If using a wired LAN connection, make sure that the LAN cable is connected to the receiver securely and is not broken.
- If using a wireless LAN connection, make sure that both of the receiver’s wireless LAN antennas are pointing up. Additionally, try changing the positioning of the router and the receiver. Keep the receiver away from microwave ovens.