Selecting the Auto Calibration type (Calibration Type)
You can select a calibration type after you have performed the Auto Calibration and saved the settings.
Select [Setup] - [Speaker Settings] from the home menu.
Select [Calibration Type].
Select the setting you want.
- Full Flat: Makes the measurement of frequency from each speaker flat.
- Engineer: Sets to “the Sony listening room standard” frequency characteristics.
- Front Reference: Adjusts the characteristics of all of the speakers to match the characteristics of the front speaker.
- This function does not work in the following cases:
- Headphones are connected.
- [Auto Calibration] has not been performed.
- [Bluetooth Mode] is set to [Transmitter].
- [DSD Native] is set to [On] and DSD signals are being played back.
- [Pure Direct] is set to [On].
- The receiver may play signals at a lower sampling frequency than the actual sampling frequency of the input signals, depending on the audio format.