Enabling the direct playback of DSD signals (DSD Native)
You can set the receiver to process DSD (Direct Streaming Digital) signals directly without any signal conversion and derive intrinsic sound quality of DSD signals.
Select [Setup] - [Audio Settings] from the home menu.
Select [DSD Native].
Select the setting you want.
- On : This function is available for DSD signals.
- Off : Does not activate the direct playback of DSD signals (DSD Native).
- This function does not work in the following cases:
- [Bluetooth Mode] is set to [Transmitter].
- The Wireless Multi-Room function is activated.
- When [DSD Native] is set to [On] and DSD signals are being played back, the settings of [Equalizer], [Sound Optimizer] and [Subwoofer Low Pass Filter], etc., are invalid, and the sound field does not work.
- You can also use DSD NATIVE on the remote control to turn on this function.