Setting the BLUETOOTH Standby mode (Bluetooth Standby)
You can set the BLUETOOTH Standby mode so that this receiver can be controlled by a BLUETOOTH device even when this receiver is in standby mode.
Select [Setup] - [Bluetooth Settings] from the home menu.
Select [Bluetooth Standby].
Select the setting you want.
- On: You can turn on this receiver from a paired BLUETOOTH device.
- Off: This receiver cannot be turned on from a paired BLUETOOTH device.
- When this receiver is in standby mode, the power indicator on the front panel lights up in amber if the following conditions are met:
- [Bluetooth Standby] is set to [On].
- A BLUETOOTH device which already exists in the pairing registration information is paired again.
- This function works only when [Bluetooth Mode] is set to [Receiver] or [Transmitter].
- If you set [Bluetooth Standby] to [On], this receiver turns on when you establish a BLUETOOTH connection from a BLUETOOTH device (for USA, Canadian and Asia-Pacific models only).