Adjusting the speaker level (Level)
You can adjust the level of each speaker (front left/right, height left/right, center, surround left/right, surround back left/right and subwoofer).
- Select [Setup] - [Speaker Settings] from the home menu.
- Select [Level].
- Select the speaker whose level you want to adjust from the following.
Front L, Center, Front R, Surround R, Surround L, Sur Back L, Sur Back (*), Sur Back R, Height L, Height R, Subwoofer
* [Sur Back] appears when only one surround back speaker is connected.
- Adjust the level.
- This function is not available when [Bluetooth Mode] is set to [Transmitter].
- If headphones are connected, you can only adjust the level of front left and front right.