Cannot connect to the network.
- Make sure the router or the wireless LAN router/access point is turned on.
- The network settings on the receiver may be incorrect.
If the connection failed, set up the network connection again.
- Confirm that the receiver is connected to the router or the wireless LAN router/access point correctly.
- If the receiver is connected to a wireless network, move the receiver and the wireless LAN router/access point closer to each other.
- If you have initialized the receiver or performed a system recovery on your server, perform the network settings again.