Setting the crossover frequency of the speakers (Crossover Frequency)
You can set the bass crossover frequency of speakers for which [Size] in the [Speaker Settings] menu has been set to [Small]. A measured speaker crossover frequency is set for each speaker after the Auto Calibration is performed.
Select [Setup] - [Speaker Settings] from the home menu.
Select [Crossover Frequency].
Select the speaker for which you want to adjust the crossover frequency on the screen.
Press / to set the crossover frequency.
- This function does not work in the following cases:
- Headphones are connected.
- [Bluetooth Mode] is set to [Transmitter].
- [Size] for none of the speakers is set to [Small].
- The surround back speakers will be set to the same setting as that of the surround speakers.