No 4K content appears on the TV screen.
- Depending on the TV or the video device, 4K content may not be displayed. Check the video capability and settings of your TV and video device.
- Be sure to use a High Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet.
- When you use high bandwidth video formats such as 4K/60p 4:4:4, 4:2:2 and 4K/60p 4:2:0 10 bit, a Premium High Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet, which can support bandwidth up to 18 Gbps, is required.
- If your TV has similar menu for high bandwidth video format, check the setting on the TV menu when you set [HDMI Signal Format] to [Enhanced format] on this receiver. For details on the setting of the TV menu, refer to the operating instructions of the TV.
- Be sure to connect the receiver to an HDMI input jack of a TV or video device that supports 4K. You have to connect an HDMI cable to an HDMI jack that supports HDCP 2.2 when you use a playback device for 4K resolution video content, etc.