Inserting batteries into the remote control
Insert two R03 (size AAA) batteries (supplied) into the remote control. Make sure that the + and – ends are in the correct position when installing batteries.
- Do not leave the remote control in an extremely hot or humid place.
- Do not use a new battery with an old one.
- Do not mix manganese batteries with other kinds of batteries.
- Do not expose the remote control sensor to direct sunlight or lights. Doing so may cause a malfunction.
- If you do not intend to use the remote control for an extended period of time, remove the batteries to avoid possible damage from battery leakage and corrosion.
- When the receiver no longer responds to the remote control, replace both of the batteries with new ones.